Adobe Creative Cloud
All students get access to Adobe Creative Cloud accounts. This gives access to various Adobe software including Photoshop, Acrobat DC and many other Adobe products.
Staff, please request an account by emailing the Innovations Helpdesk.
To access your Adobe Creative Cloud account and install Creative Cloud Applications please follow these steps:
- Go to The Hub (hub.brentwood.ca)
- On the Hub, select the Adobe Creative Cloud from the list of icons.
- It should automatically log you in. If prompted, select Company or School Account.
- On Adobe, select View and Download my apps.
From here you can install any individual Adobe application. If you wish to install Creative Cloud (which manages app applications on your computer), continue with the following.
- On the top left menubar, select Home.
- Under the Quick Links, choose Install Creative Cloud App.
- Install the app once it is downloaded.
- Once installed you can then log into Adobe Creative Cloud program using the same login used above.
If you have any issues, please come visit us in Brentwood Innovations!