For students and staff at Brentwood College School, we can provide Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive). This runs on Windows and MacOS.
You are allowed to activate Office365 on up to 5 different devices.
To install Microsoft Office365:
- Visit the Office365 Portal.
- Login using your Brentwood Office email address (Students Note: use email@example.com. Password is the same as your Brentwood Google Account).
- Click Install Office in the top right area of the webpage and choose Office365 Apps.
- Run the downloaded installer.
- Once the install is done, you will need to activate by logging in with your Brentwood (@brentwood.bc.ca) account. This occurs when running one of the Office Apps (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Onenote, etc) the first time.